See a great deal of new and old Toyota car and truck content at the rest of Toyoland!

Where is the FJ Cruiser sold?
Read 6080 times
* August 16, 2007, 04:52:12 AM
I live in South Africa and I am looking for a right hand drive FJ Cruiser. As I need a right hand drive so I looked at the Japanese site just to find out whether there is a right hand drive at all. I could not work it out. My question therefore does anybody know whether there is a market where right hand drives are sold? If so what can you tell me about models, type engine, etc. Anybody ever bought a car via a Japanese website? In case I would like to buy a second hand one... Thank you for your help (tu)

* August 17, 2007, 07:15:09 PM
The new FJ Cruiser is only marketed to the North American market at the moment.  Only left hand drive models are produced in the Hino, Japan assembly plant.

* August 17, 2007, 09:32:24 PM
It\'s a great looker, inside and out, but fuel usage is pretty poor and I suspect that\'s the main obstruction to selling it in markets without cheap gas.  When the Isuzu diesels come to Toyota light vehicles, I think they might just sell the FJ elsewhere.

* October 23, 2010, 10:00:34 AM
Dear
FJ cruiser now toyota will starting the production RHD steering from the factory if you need any details contact on email rafiwestern@yahoo.com
+971503551705.
Sulaiman rafi

* October 23, 2010, 03:59:05 PM
I never bought a car via a Japanese website. Are you into sports automobile cars? I saw from Japan-Partner website that they sell Toyota LAND CRUISER PRADO TZ and are also exported to Africa.

* November 01, 2010, 06:26:25 PM
I love SUVs if that is close to what you mean. I would look around my current location or do various internet searches. I have not heard of any Japanese sites but I know they make good cars.

Site created and maintained by David Zatz. He has written four car books.